Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Aubree's Birthday





Well we just had Aubree's 10 birthday. What a fun time we had. Her birthday fell on Wednesday so Derrick and I took her out of school at 12 and took her to lunch. She wanted to go to Olive Garden.What a wonderful lunch we had. After that we had to take Derrick to the airport. He told her that mom will take you shopping and she should get what she wanted. Well Heather is all alone with 4 girls and shopping just for Aubree, yeah right Will not do that again. What a night mare. Well she decided to have a slumber party on Friday and had 5 girls over. 3 came and she had her sisters. I decided to have them decorate face mask. I will tell you that I think they did very well. It is fun to see what kind of imagination they have with decorating. We had a blast. The girls stayed up till 1 in the morning watching Goonies and when it was over I told them it was time for bed and it took them 30 minutes longer. I am not a big fan of birthday parties but we will have them until they turn 12 I think I am not sure maybe sooner. What a fun mom I am!!

No comments: