Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sydnee's First Day of Preschool



My day has started off with a emotional 4 year old,Sydnee. Today we start preschool, do you think she has been sooooo excited to start, oh yes!!! We get up and she is excited and a split second later she is crying and telling me that she does not want to go to preschool. We dont have a back pack and sparkly pencils for me to go to school, I dont want to go, then we are happy again and she wants to go, hold on now we don't. Ahhhh!!! I felt like pulling my hair out but I kept my cool and explained that preschool is so much fun , you get to make fun things and you learn how to write your name and #'s. She thought about it, i don't want to go. I say, I will take you to mcdonalds after you get out of school and I will let you play for along time. NO, I don't want to go. I just took her and as soon as we got there off she went with all the kids and has no more thoughts of not wanting to be there. Happy all day long now that she went and she got to do her first homework, she is all about it now, loving it!!!

No comments: