Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Virginia Beach... here we come!


Just to let everyone know the Udy's are on the move again. Vegas to Kentucky, Kentucky to Texas. Now Texas to Virginia Beach. One day I think we will decide to settle down and find a place to stay. Derrick got a job offer out there that we can't turn down and so, we go. I am happy for him because this is were he has been wanting to go for awhile and the excitement I hear in his voice when he is there is awesome. I just hope I feel the same way too. The girls are excited for the beach, but here comes the fall and cooler weather. Not much beach this year but lots to come the following years. I am very sad to leave my sister and her family. I feel like I have become so close with her. She is a fun person to be around. It is going to be hard to leave knowing that she won't come with, HA, HA!! Really it will be hard! We have loved it here in Texas so much. The weather is beautiful here and everything is right here. We do not have to travel very far to do much. I(Heather) have never been to Virginia Beach, but a lot of people are telling me that is beautiful there and I will love it. Derrick will be off on Oct. 1 and the girls and I are staying behind hopefully until Thanksgiving, but we will see. I don't always get all the luck I want. Anyways we will miss everyone here in Texas and I will really miss living closer to home.

2 comments:

Chris & Jessi said...

OK, that last post made me sad. Not that I even live close to you, but it was a lot closer than Kentucky. Now you will be even farther away, I'm sad for Holly too, WAA! OK, I'm getting a grip. Gotta do what you gotta do I guess. By the way, your blog looks good. You got the hang of it.

Lisa Mc said...

Hey Heather, It's Lisa McIntyre,
I got your blog from your mom! I have been trying to get her to do one for over a year. It is good to see your family the girls are beautiful! Josh served his mission in Virginia Beach and loved the place!!! Good luck on you move and look at my blog. mcintyrebabies.blogspot.com