Sunday, November 16, 2008





Well we are getting closer to the date of moving. Crazy, times flies. I am getting excited to be in VA just to get my husband back. He flies to TX on Thursday and we leave for Vegas Friday morning. We will stay there until Dec. 1 and he will go back to VA and the girls and I will return to TX for 5 days and then VA is our new home for who knows how long. I have posted a map onto my blog to all the places we have lived or have been to and it is not 1/2 full yet but to me it feels like it. I am excited to be close to Maine though. I hear that it is beautiful there. I think Derrick and I will be going there soon. Just the 2 of us and get a little get away for some sea food and for us. We love traveling. So today after church the girls and I went to down town Frisco. It is not all that but it was cute in some ways. I took some pictures of the girls at some places but to get the picture of what I wanted did not turn out so well. My kids are lost in the photos we will say.

1 comment:

Chris & Jessi said...

Looks good. I know you are traveling here to Vegas right now, and I am doing everything I possibly can to waste away the time.