Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Talk about not with it lately. It has been forever since I have been on here. I remembered when I was walking this morning and this crazy thing happened and I had to tell someone. My husband is working in VA and I could not tell him and in Vegas it is only 5 in the morning there so I could not call. Holy is not home because she is with her hubby in New Mexico so I need to tell everyone now since I thought blog, I need to tell all of you. So I was walking my girls to school and I was walking all the way around my neighborhood .Getting to a street where it was not a four way stop but just a 2 way stop sign. the people going from east to west did not have to stop and the north to south did. so I stopped walking so these cars could go and a guy started to go which he was going west and did not have to stop, decided to slow down at tell me that I could walk across the street and I told him to go ahead. The there were 2 cars going south and the first car got rear ended by the car behind her. The first car got out ant told the car the hit her that I was going because that car was talking to the girl which was me. It was a brief second and he did not make a full stop he was going. So I just kept walking and not worrying about the lady's that where getting info from each other. I was up a block and I hear this old lady yelling out her window saying" My dear friend I want you to know that that was not a fender bender, if that person did not talk to you this would not have happened. I told her that she should have stopped and should not been in such a hurry to go and it would not have happened. She said that You should not have talked to that person and you would not have cause this to happen. I hope this is not confusing but all together I got blamed for a fender bender that I did nothing and got accused. What a start to the day.

1 comment:

Alli Easley said...

Wow. How scary. Don't you love how people like to point fingers about things that have nothing to do with them?