Wednesday, August 11, 2010


My poor little Rylee broke her tiny little wrist. Our friends invited us over to there house on and for Derricks birthday. Since he is the bishop and our ward meets at 3:00 pm he isn't out of the building until 730ish. we are at our friends waiting and the kids are out back playing and jumping on the trampoline. About 30 min after we arrived, Ashlee and Carson come running in yelling rylee fell off the trampoline and isn't moving. I freaked but before I could get to the door they had gone back outside and picked her up and brought her to me. I freaked again because I was not sure how she landed and didn't want her spine or neck to be broke. As soon as Derrick got there we took her to and urgent care and only her little wrist was tiny bit fractured. Poor little girl!

No comments: