Thursday, April 16, 2009





So I took Aubree and Ashlee to go and get there hair cut this morning. I Think that both of them made good choices in what they wanted. Aubree really scared to get her hair cut because she wanted to grow it really long and Ashlee decided she wanted to do the same just recently. Aubree wanted to donate her hair but when we lived in TX she got high light put in and ruined that idea. it is ok though. The both like the out come of the hair and that makes it nice. I let them choose what they wanted and I am glad it was not to crazy. Can't wait till that comes if it comes.

2 comments:

Travis & Natalie Nelson said...

It's funny how Aubree looks just like her dad and Ashlee looks just like you. Sound like you are enjoying Virginia.

Chris & Jessi said...

OK, so you know that I am totally bored now that I am on this wonderful thing they call bes rest... update your blog you freak so that I can have something to look at laying around on my butt all day long!